Tabs for Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JJ had finally reclaimed the role he made famous


Wow, I mean WOW!

If I weren't a Jonathan Jackson fan before, Monday's episode of GH would have won me over!

Since his return, all of Lucky's dialog and scenes were pretty much fluff but not Jan. 25; the dialogue and Jonathan's delivery was some of the best GH has scene in months!

The passion in JJ when Lucky was lashing out at Elizabeth and Nikolas for their betrayal was simply amazing! He went through a plethora of emotions that made me feel as if this could have been real, not just a scene in a soap opera. I smell an Emmy!!

More importantly, I saw real emotion from Rebecca Herbst, something I have never seen in the 11-years she's been portraying Elizabeth!

My one wish is that the end of his rampage didn't include Lucky bringing up Liz's rape again. TPTB seem to bringing that up a lot lately. Maybe it's to try and get new viewers a history lesson, maybe it's to give the LL2 fans a taste of the past, whatever it is - it needs to STOP!

For what it's worth if JJ doesn't send that reel in for an Emmy nomination - shame on him and more importantly if they don't accept it and he doesn't get a nomination for it - shame on them!

Welcome back Jonathan, you are officially Lucky again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment