Tabs for Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Carly takes action, Kristina forgives her abuser and feisty Liz is back

I used to love CarJax, I mean I really loved CarJax. I loved that Jax made Carly a more mature woman. Then Jax as usual decided Sonny needed to pay; no matter who he hurt in the process. So I began to hate CarJax, well I'm back to loving them again, together, because Jax alone I loathe.

When Carly cleared the floor I thought for sure she was going to start throwing things at Jax, I had no idea she was going to literally rip his clothes off. When she looked at him when all was said and done and said "I just wanted to remind you what you're missing." Well, she literally reminded me as well. IR and LW have amazing chemistry. They play off each other well and bring out the best in each other. I don't really care for Jax, actually I hate him, when he's going after Sonny. But when he's with Carly, I adore him.


When Molly came running out of Kristina's room with the cell phone Keifer gave her, I literally was laughing. Molly is such a breath of fresh air on this violence filled show.

Molly teased her big sister as she quoted Keifer's text messages. As much as I love Molly, listening to her recite the text messages made me realize even more how controlling Keifer is. I mean I already knew he was an abusive punk, but to send her a message that says "I thought I meant something to you," after he's the one that's hurt her is really, well, out of line.

I was proud of Kristina at first when Keifer showed up until she told him they both hurt each other and that she believed in him. Kristina doesn't care for her father too much because of the violence in his life, yet she is allowing her boyfriend to physically abuse her. Doesn't make much sense now does it?


It looks like feisty Liz is back. That was quick. Okay, so here is my rant about Elizabeth Webber. What exactly is she doing in Shadybrook in the first place?

She's not crazy, she got caught cheating and felt guilty about it. Yeah so she went on the roof of GH; do we really believe she was going to hurt herself and leave her boys without a mother, umm, yeah I don't think so. It's another ploy to make us the viewers sympathize with poor little Elizabeth. I ain't buying it.

I don't get why the writers have to make her look so good. Why is it necessary to give her a so-called "breakdown" story line? Oh, I know because if they have her simply get caught and actually pay for or own her decisions then she would be just like Carly, Maxie and Sam. Obviously the halo the writers have Liz wearing isn't ready to be tarnished just yet.



One last thought, the skank named Lisa really needs to get the heck out of Port Charles. She's not a friend to neither Patrick nor Robin. All she is trying to do is make Patrick want his old life back; that much was obvious when the skank said to Coleman that whenever Robin was around Patrick turned dull and domesticated.

The ONLY good parts about the skank yesterday was that we got us some Coleman! And of course, Scrubs talked about their fight, kissed and made up. Looks like Lisa is going to try and think of some other way to get Patrick.

4 comments:

  1. GH Fan Fanatic
    Awesome blog as usual. Love the part about Elizabeth. You hit it spot on. I've been wondering about it since they told her she had to go to SB.. i was like .. huh?? she was just sitting on the ledge at the roof top.. not like she was standing there ready to jump! Sitting on a ledge and standing there are two very different actions. When you sit, you are probably just sitting there, getting some quiet, and reflecting.. and standing.. well.. then you're ready to jump! or if you're like Jason, then living for the danger..which Elizabeth is obviously not! It's true that despite all her actions from the Jasam breakup era, she has always been portrayed as a saint! GH will have Elizabeth show that she's manipulative, a liar, snarky, condescending, judgmental... and yet turn around at the same time and have excuses for those actions. okay rant over. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love todays blog post not only because i hate the character of liz but because everything you said was spot on. I aint buying this "breakdown" either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny,
    Thank you for your comments; I applaud your rant, I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been hating Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading Jessica and posting a comment.

    It's amazing how many people actually don't buy the breakdown; yet the writers will keep feeding us this garbage.

    ReplyDelete