Tabs for Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sonny love, Lucky praise and a skank named Lisa

Today marked yet another victory for the PC mob boss. When Carly burst into the court room telling the judge that Jax was the cause of this and whatnot, I thought for sure the Judge was going to hold her in contempt of court, but of course not - in Port Charles, the crazies rule the asylum not the sane ones.
Don't get me wrong, I love Carly and have always loved her unconditional support of Sonny; but sometimes she really has no clue as to what the consequences could possibly of her actions.

Diane was right, Carly showed how biased she is when it comes to Sonny and I'm sure Claire Walsh will use that to the best of her ability.

I loved what Sonny said about his children because he does try to be a good father. I loved that when he spoke about Kristina he looked at Alexis. It was a heartfelt moment and didn't feel rehearsed like most speeches in court do. Sonny spoke from the heart and he had me convinced!

I'm curious as to what lie Carly and Sam plan on telling to convince the judge and jury that Sonny did not kill Claudia. I'm also curious as to how well Diane and Alexis will work together; they have a great friendship but the way they practice law is completely different.

Though I'm still having a hard time stomaching the Jason/Lucky friendship and/or mutual respect for each other, I loved Lucky's honesty about the kids.

When Lucky went to Liz and told her they had no future I was ecstatic! Even though I don't think it will be that long before Lucky saves her again, falls back in love with her and they get back together. I have a knot in the pit of my stomach that tells me Lucky and Liz will keep repeating the pattern of cheating, betrayal and forgiving - and no I don't think Lucky has been innocent in the past. I honestly thought Liz and Nik would get together and Lucky would be free.

I was pleasantly surprised when Lucky told Luke that he would look into Carlos' arrest and see if there was a loop hole of sorts so Luke could continue to get his cigars. Lucky, since becoming a cop, would normally never consider anything like that.

I have to say as much as I dislike the character of Liz; I've come to realize I hate Lisa even more than I hate Liz. I didn't think that was possible.

When she told Patrick and Coleman that her bra was too tight I think I literally threw up in my mouth. Then to top it off watching the way she bent over backwards over the bar was even worse. She's so obvious I can't believe that Robin and Patrick have not seen through her act yet. She is trying so hard to drive a wedge between Scrubs by trying to make Patrick miss his single days. I really hope someone puts the skank in her place before it's too late for Scrubs. The ONLY good thing about Patrick and Lisa being at Jake's is that we finally got to see Coleman!!!

2 comments:

  1. The thing that bothered me most about yesterday's episode? Patrick propping his butt against the pool table while someone else was playing. Anywhere I've ever shot pool, that would *not* go over well.

    Just discovered your blog and it's terrific. I hope to return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment.

    You're so right about the pool table thing; that would NOT happen anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete