Tabs for Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The more things change ....

.... the more things stay the same.

At least that is the case with most of the conversations on General Hospital.

Seriously, can the writers please come up with something new and fresh for a change. I mean, I'm glad Ronnie is back, but of course the first conversation he has with Dante is about Dante's conflict of being both a cop and Sonny's son.

Enough already, we all get it! Ronnie hates Sonny and doesn't think Dante can be objective when Sonny is involved in any investigation.

I was pleasantly surprised when Ronnie told Lulu she wasn't deputized and she shouldn't be privy to any information regarding the hit and run of Jake. No wonder NO ONE has any faith in the PCPD. Not only was Dante discussing it with Lulu but Lulu had already discussed it with Luke and then Luke with Carly - ARGH!

Speaking of Luke, I like the fact he went to see Elizabeth, but I really am sick of seeing flat, boring scenes from Becky. I really don't understand how an actress can stay in the same role for more than 13-years and not grow in the craft! The character just lost one of her kids and you would think she cut her legs shaving, that is how flat she is.

The major WTF moment was when Robin announced to Patrick over breakfast that she left the needle in her locker. Are you kidding me? I mean I know that Jake was just brought in to the ER, but you couldn't think of any other place to hide the needle knowing that Lisa would not stop looking for it.

I have to admit, I like Lisa as a psycho, she's not as boring but this story arc has gone on way too long now and it needs to end - NOW. I also have to admit that I kinds dig how Johnny wants to save her from herself, but it's getting a bit creepy how he's always comparing her to Claudia.

Next thing you know he's going to have her wearing a black wig and red shoes - YUCK!


As if we already didn't know - Theo is a complete bastard! I love a good villain, and this guy is pure evil! I mean he is going to have his own wife killed. IMHO, GH has not had a pure evil villain since Manny was terrorizing PC. Sorry, Franco so does not count!

I just hope in the end it's Sonny, not Jason, that has the pleasure of feeding the Balkan to the fishes!

Speaking of Sonny! I am so happy we at least got a little bit of
BrenSon's honeymoon.

It may not be with Sonny shirtless, but it was still very much gold for me. Maybe they should have their own spin-off - with Sonny shirtless ALL THE TIME!!!

I swear if TPTB destroy BrenSon when Brenda's son is found, I will want to kill someone. I didn't wait all these years for Brenda to finally become Mrs. Sonny Corinthos for it to last less than a month or so.


I'm not sure why they recast Emma, but this new little girl is a cutie. I loved the way she asked for more syrup - so adorable!

I like that Robin asked Patrick to move back in, but I flashed back to the previous episode for a second and almost wanted to double slap Robin, one for leaving the needle in her locker and two for telling Patrick she was sorry for not forgiving him sooner for cheating on her. Really, she's sorry?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment