Tabs for Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Currently Hate About GH

I absolutely hate the fact Brian Frons and whomever else made the decision to NOT stick to their guns or guts and keep Becky Herbst fired!

I'm sorry, but when was Becky or her character Liz ever a true lead on General Hospital? She's always been given good story arcs and has never hit her scenes out of the park so to speak - well except for her rape s/l. For that I will give Becky props because she really did do a phenomenal job with her scenes.

Other than WTD s/ls and loving one man while sleeping with another or visa versa, Liz is very one dimensional. I'm going to refrain from talking about the Jake s/l until my next blog.

But I have to say, I'm ready for the character to leave Port Charles and never return.

Michael, Michael, Michael - seriously, enough with the I want to follow in Jason and Sonny's footsteps. You are nothing but a little punk and you can not handle yourself as well as you think you can.


How many times are Jason and Dante going to have to save your ass before you realize you are in way over your head?

While I love Chad in the role and really think he has made Michael his own, there's still a little bit of the brat inside him that I want to smack.

I'm also sick of everyone forgetting that Michael is in fact a Quartermaine! Even though Carly wishes Michael was really Sonny's son; he is AJ's and I hate the fact the writers never bring it up! When Abby met Edward at BrenSon's wedding, Michael or Edward should have explained right then and there that AJ is Michael's biological father!

Okay, I love the Davis girls and the connection they have with each other; but Kristina has got to dial it back quite a few notches when it comes to Michael.

She is starting to remind me way too much of Claudia and the way she was with Johnny - it's beyond creepy.

Not too mention as I've said many, many times (including in this post) Michael is not Sonny's biological son, so while Krissy thinks she's protecting her brother, maybe she should focus on being there for Molly and Morgan! Molly is still going through a lot with the bus tragedy and Morgan is well, always left behind in some sort of way!

What do you hate, if anything, about GH right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment