Tabs for Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I Currently Love About GH

Finally - the wedding I have basically been waiting for my entire General Hospital viewing life!

Sonny and Brenda are my definition of true soul mates in every sense of the word!

I loved everything about their wedding - especially when she was going to leave and Sonny stopped her. It truly made my heart melt!


Okay, even though the Balkan tried to use Sam as a diversion for Brenda - it was great to see Jason's reaction when he realized it was his lady love in the charred limo- not Sonny's wife.

I absolutely adored their scenes in the hospital - pure love and chemistry between the two of them! When Jason was leaving and he made the "sign" for 'I Love You' it was such a funny, yet tender moment for JaSam fans everywhere!



I'm actually loving the fact that Liz is figuring out that Aiden is really Lucky's son and not Nik's. From the comments about Lucky's baby pictures to her remembering that Helena was lurking about when the paternity test was being conducted.

Also, selfishly, I want Lucky to have his own child instead of being just the father figure to Liz's offspring. As much as I hate what Liz has done to Lucky- I still hold out hope that the young lovers find their way back to each other now that Liz is staying.

Did I mention how much I love Sonny and Brenda??? Seriously, they are endgame for me!

The love we see between Sonny and Brenda transpiring on screen is what I want to feel someday with my own Sonny! Seriously, they are "IT."

TPTB must realize what a gem they have in BrenSon. Some fans were not happy with VMG returning and reprising the role of Brenda - either they hate the character or they love CarSon that much. For me BrenSon and CarSon are total polar opposites in so many ways.

While I loved SJB's version of Carly; she was the ONLY Carly I thought had true chemistry with Mo, but even their chemistry doesn't hold a candle to the chemistry and love that is BrenSon.

Thank you Guza for finally giving me MY super couple!

What are you currently loving, if anything, about GH right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment