Tabs for Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GH celebrates 12,000th with new credits





There wasn't much more of a celebration in the episode, but the new credits were awesome in my book.

Though I think the opening would be nicer with the "Faces of the Heart music; the visual display itself was a lot nicer than the old version.

I like how they added the actors' real names along with the characters they play. Maybe now fans on message boards will spell the characters names correctly, LOL. I'm just saying it's kind of depressing to see Nikolas spelled incorrectly.

I was a bit surprised that the only other "celebration" was when Alexis told Diane for the "12,000th time" she would not be joining Diane's Law Firm.

I was surprised TPTB didn't add some sort of montage at least at the ending of the episode or having some of the Quartermaines discussing loved ones that have come and gone, anything would have been better than just the passing comment from Alexis.




So what do you think, were the new credits worth the wait? What do you like about them? What would you change?

1 comment:

  1. I like the new opening credits. They remind of the way that Port Charles' credits were, but I don't understand why Epiphany and Matt are in the credits since they aren't really major actors on the show, especially Matt because he is never on.

    ReplyDelete