Tabs for Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The writing's on the wall, get ready Scrubbers ....

While I didn't exactly agree with Robin going to Dante and telling him her history with him and Stone, I really didn't like the way Patrick reacted to it.

Patrick has known Sonny for a while now and definitely knows the history Robin and Sonny share and now all of a sudden he has a problem with it?

And even if Patrick does have an issue with it; two things were poorly written in my opinion. Patrick literally embarrassed Robin by they way he badgered her out of Dante's room. I don't think Patrick would ever belittle his wife like that in front of other people. Patrick is cocky when it comes to being a surgeon, but he doesn't normally treat his wife like that.

The second issue I have is while I understand why Steve would intercede during the Scrubs fight, he is the Chief of Staff and they were fighting in the middle of the nurses station, but where does Lisa get off inserting herself into the fight?

Wait, I know why she became involved, so she could follow Patrick to Jake's (her own words not mine) and be the supporting ex-girlfriend while trying to drive a deeper wedge between Scrubs.
I can already see the writing on the wall, Robin was at Kelly's with Steve, Patrick was drinking beers with Lisa at Jake's; gee, how many people think Scrubs is going to find themselves leaning more on Steve and Lisa than each other. Patrick has been defending Lisa since she came to Port Charles and Robin and Steve have already formed a friendship beyond employer/employee.
What I don't get is Lisa has been blatantly obvious about her attraction to Patrick since she got to town and some how, some way neither Robin nor Patrick has picked up on it.
The only possible good outcome of Scrubs fighting or splitting up for a little while is maybe we'll actually get to see Jason Cook aka Matt. I mean he is Patrick's brother; he HAS to have an opinion about what's going on.
What do you think is going to happen? A divorce for Scrubs? Adultery by both of them? Nothing it's just a bump in the road and they'll get through it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is jessica and I have just recently come across your blog! Just wanted to say that i am enjoying it and agree with most of your opinions. I am a JaSam fan and am a member at the dominoes and tequila website. I was just wondering if you werent already on there, if I could mention your blog there!

    Thanks alot :) Ill be definately coming back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica thanks for stopping by! Of course you can mention my blog on dominoes and tequila.

    I hope you do come back and please leave more comments; I enjoy reading what others think not only of my blog but the show as well.

    ReplyDelete