Tabs for Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lovin' Lante in the afternoon

At first I really didn't think I was going to be able to get behind a Lante pairing, actually I thought I wasn't gonna be able to get behind any Lulu pairing, but I am seriously falling in love with the two!

When Dante first woke up and called her "beautiful" I swooned! I really like how real the two have become.

Usually when a guy says he's pushing you away for your own good or that you're too good for him, it's basically a line; but with Dante, I believe he was telling the truth. He seriously was worried about Lulu. Not just because he's a cop trying to bust Sonny but because she's known for months and lied to everyone except for Lucky.

There is something real and genuine for these two and I think even though their relationship has taken off so fast, it's real, not fake.

I know there's some JoLu fans still lurking about, but I never got the attraction. I'd rather have some Lante everyday than JoLu. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that before Dante came along I saw Lulu more with Logan than with Johnny giving their family histories. but i am definitly a Dante & Lulu fan.

    mendie
    http://addicted2gh.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete