Tabs for Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Carly shows her claws, Lulu feels the wrath

Carly, who has always been on Lulu's side has finally called her young cousin out on her betrayal. I nearly stood up and applauded when Carly called her out!

I've been back and forth with Lulu for years. I liked her when she first came on the show and then despised her for breaking up Georgie and Dillon and then tolerated her after that. I even began to love her friendship with Maxie. I hated her when she was with Johnny and despised her when she was lying to Lucky about Jake. Ahh, yes, there is my point - she lied to Lucky about Jake when she knew all along that Jason was the father of Elizabeth's baby and not Lucky.

She lied to her brother and even helped Elizabeth send pictures to Jason. So, here she is again, betraying her family for someone else.

It was bad enough when she was betraying Lucky, her brother, but Carly has always been the staple female in her life. Not that Carly is the by any means the perfect role model, but nonetheless she has always stood by Lulu in the past.

Carly was absolutely right when she told Dante he was someone that "just happened to be related but Lulu is family."

When Lulu started spouting all her BS about how Carly, Jason and Sonny broke the law trying to protect Michael and that Dante was just doing his job, yeah she was right; but that was an awful thing to say to one member of her family that never let her down. This isn't the first time that Lulu was out of line with Carly - remember when she burst into Carly's home begging Carly to not let Sonny go after Johnny after Michael was shot at the warehouse?

Lulu always seems to put the guys in her life in front of her family. That's not someone I would want as the godmother of my daughter. I wonder if Carly is already rethinking that decision?!?

I certainly hope that Carly doesn't forget what Lulu has done the next time Lulu comes crying to Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment