Tabs for Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Talk about walking a thin line ....

Claire is so far over the line that it's not even funny anymore!

First she calls Johnny to the Metro Court and tells him which juror is holding out on the guilty verdict, which by the way how in the world did she even freaking know that?????

Then she goes to Dante's unannounced, basically kicks Lulu out and then threatens Dante with obstruction of justice - are you kidding me?

I'm sorry but if this is the underhanded tactics of a Federal Prosecutor I would take my chances with a public defender. This woman is so far off the map it's not even funny.

It's not even ambition that's the problem, yeah we all know that a conviction of a known mobster would boost her career, but Dante is right - she's bending the law and not even hiding it.

And don't even get me started on what she did to Morgan!!!

Claire Walsh is really a character that I absolutely hate, I don't even love to hate her; she just grates on the very being of my nerves.

I just want to jump through my TV and slap the taste out of her mouth! I want her off my TV more than I've ever wanted anyone off. I hate her more than I hate Liz and more than I love Sonny.

Okay, I'm done with my rant. What's your thoughts on Claire? Love her? Hate her? Want her to stay or get the heck out of Port Chuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment