Tabs for Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Praising Diane Miller

I absolutely love this character and I absolutely love Carolyn Hennesy.

When Diane first showed up in Port Charles, I couldn't stand her. In fact I down right loathed her; but now the woman is pure gold!

From her interactions with Sonny, Jason and Carly to her romance with Max and friendship with Alexis- the woman is hard, strong, confident, romantic and funny. She is the complete package!

The way she speaks to Sonny and Jason and yes, even Carly, she always speaks the truth and that is a breath of fresh air. She calls all of them out on their ish and doesn't hold back when speaking to Alexis or Max either. I really wish TPTB would put Carolyn on contract and we could have more of Diane- heck instead of doing another Night Shift they could create a prime time spinoff with her and Alexis.

I think I'm actually repeating myself because I think I have said this all before, but Carolyn's/Diane's performance during this whole "Claudia" mess has been amazing. The woman not only deserves a contract, she deserves her own show.

I've always been a huge Carolyn fan from her guest spots on "That 70's Show" and "What I like About You" and now I watch "Cougar Town" more to see if she's going to be on more than for the show itself.

What are your thoughts on Diane? Is she all I'm making her out to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment