Tabs for Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Questions to ponder...

Okay, so I love Skye, but why exactly has she returned to Port Charles?

I don't get it, she needs to locate Lorenzo's foreign holdings and only Luke can help her? Did I miss something.

I truly hope TPTB give her a storyline and soon because if not they are truly wasting a phenomenal character - just like they wasted Ric.

So far all Skye has done is have two conversations with her "favorite" ex-husband Jax and flirt with Luke; yeah, yeah she visited Kristina and got her to talk to Ethan, but com'on there has to be more to Skye's story. Where has she been? Where's Lila Rea? Why is Skye really back? What is she hiding? There has to be more!


So, we have Skye who has returned from god knows where and we haven't seen Lila once, but that's Okay, we have Alice on screen at least once, if not more than once a day, to enjoy. While normally I love the way Alice antagonizes the Quartermaines, but her as the jury foreperson is over the top; especially since the judge removed Coleman from the jury.
A little Alice goes a long way and I think TPTB only did this to give one of their bit players and the trial a little too much oompf to it, JMO of course.
The way they are making Alice be more of a dictator is just another way to drag out the outcome of the trial, no offense as much as I've enjoyed watching Diane work her magic in the courtroom and loved Carly holding her own against Claire, I really am ready for this trial to be over so we can move onto the next story arcs.

4 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that Skye was only back, was just a plot point and being a "strong reason" that Luke will leave his kids and skip town (AG is going on his contractual agreed long vacations back to Amsterdam).

    As for the trial and Alice, I totally agree. I like Alice when she's giving hell to the Qs, but seeing at in the trial and with her attitude/actions, it was just a little over the top for me. And I am not at all interested to see/watch the jury deliberate the verdict! I can't wait for this trial to be over as most parts of it were so boring to watch especially when it's Claire yammering on and on about Michael being the key to testifying and bringing Sony down..... Diane was the only highlight in that trial.

    I just want the trial to be over at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny,

    As always thank you for reading and your insights!

    Why does AG always have to have a "plot point" to take his vacations? It's not like it's just a 2 week vaca, I mean the man is gone for like 3 months so why must the viewers have to deal with his choices? It's getting old, actually it's been real old for me for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. GH could have written s/l that involves other characters in the show that does not involve the Luke character, or finish up s/l with better timing if it does involve Luke, around AG vacations so that when he is not on screen, it does not have to be 'explained away'. I am sure GH knows his schedule by heart by now .... oh well.... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even invest in Luke's storylines anymore because I know that he has another long vacation waiting around the corner.

    As for Alice, she has really gotten on my nerves during this trial. At first it was kind of funny, now it is just one more reason I will be glad when this trial is over.

    I'm also confused about why Maya has been brought on as a new characer. What are they planning to do with her?

    ReplyDelete