Tabs for Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Officially sold on the NuMichael

Yup, it's official - I am so on the Chad Duell bandwagon!

This kid in such a short period of time has completely sold me on the role of young, impressionable, pig-headed Michael Corinthos.

I love this kid already! The scenes he had with Lexi Ainsworth, aka Kristina Davis, was amazing. Nothing against Drew Garrett, but CD definitely showed more compassion despite the fact Michael has always hated Kiefer, and with good reason. There is no way that DG could pull off those scenes.

I don't know about anyone else out there in the land of GH lovers, well besides Jenny, that may love Chad, but I certainly hope there is!

I normally hate when characters get recast during a story arc in which the actor is a key player, but TPTB nailed this one, I mean really knocked this one out of the park!

I'm pleasantly surprised with how well GH has done with casting its young actors. I just hope they realize what they have and keep these youngsters around for a very long time.

So, raise your hand if you're loving Chad in the role of Michael and voice your opinion if you're on the other side of the fence or even still forming your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! welcome to the wagon of love for CD!

    I was totally thinking the same thing when I watched his scenes with Lexi and he plays the big brother really really well. I cannot imagine DG pulling off that scene except with forced anger and frustration as that seems to be the 'one note' with DG. CD just plays a variety of emotional depth so well.

    "It's not what you say but how you say it" totally applies here.

    ReplyDelete